Tropical crops are becoming increasingly important as an alternative to traditional crops. This new implantation in unusual areas implies new management of these crops.
Regardless of the new management, tropical crops are very demanding in terms of soil, water and nutrients. A low organic matter content in the soil has a major impact on their viability and its subsequent profitability.
High demand for microelements
- Balanced and regulated crop.
- Improved fruit set.
- Improved health.
- Higher yields.
- Increased reserves for sprouting/flowering.
For the farmer
- We carry out organic and mineral fertilisation in a single application.
- We provide a large amount of #microelements.
- We improve nutrient efficiency.
- We facilitate fertilisation management.
- We improve Brix.
- We improve Colour.
- We improve Calibre.