Verfor-FR Basic + S
Organic sulphur fertiliser from mixing our #starter with sulphur. A fertiliser produced using our #multifem technology.
In this mixture, we get sulphur to bind to organic matter, making it available for the plant for longer.
In the same composting process, the #biomix and #FRpower technologies are added, which provide microbiology and #microelements, respectively. Thus, we obtain a biologically activated and remineralised fertiliser.
Sulphur is added to this organic fertiliser for better management of this element, whereas the crop’s leaf surface is increased.
Special for ...
- Its versatility addresses multiple nutritional problems.
- We incorporate sulphur and #microelements for a more balanced plant nutrition.
- The incorporation of sulphur and microelements increases the leaf surface and the productive capacity of the plant.
- In soils with excess carbonates or active limestone, it improves the absorption of all nutrients.
For the farmer
- We perform a remineralised and microbiologically activated organic fertilisation.
- It improves the organic matter and sulphur content in the soil.
- It improves fertilisation management, #microelements.
- Increase in Brix degrees.
- Colour increase.
- More homogeneous calibres.
- Better fruit set.
Are you interested in this product?
Leave us your details, and we will send you an SMS, so you can download all the information.
Organic fertiliser from composting manure from controlled and selected farms.
Reports and studies
Trial on the Impact on Olive Tree Production in Extremadura Using Organomineral Fertilisers CTAEX – Extremadura
A study that Inprog has developed together with CTAEX (Agrifood Technology Centre of Extremadura).
A study that Inprog has developed jointly with the Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology.