Fortec-FR Standard 3-4-7 + 8% CaO + 40% OM + Microelements
Organomineral fertiliser for crops with high needs (peach/nectarine, tomato, pepper). It is a base fertiliser with a controlled-release organic nitrogen.
Its efficiency is increased by combining it with sulphur nitrogen.
It combines a balanced NPK with calcium, organic matter and microelements in a single product.
Special for ...
- We provide progressive nitrogen that balances vigour.
- We incorporate calcium and microelements for a more balanced plant nutrition.
- It improves the absorption of potassium, phosphorus and calcium, as they are available in complexed forms with organic matter.
- “Cumulative effect” Gradual increase in yields after successive applications.
For the farmer
- We carry out organic and mineral fertilisation in a single application.
- For all kinds of crops, it can be used as a full base fertiliser.
- Improves fertilisation management.
- It increases fruit firmness.
- Increase in Brix degrees.
- Colour increase.
- More homogeneous calibres.
- Better fruit set.
Are you interested in this product?
Leave us your details, and we will send you an SMS, so you can download all the information.
Reports and studies
Trial on the Impact on Olive Tree Production in Extremadura Using Organomineral Fertilisers CTAEX – Extremadura
A study that Inprog has developed together with CTAEX (Agrifood Technology Centre of Extremadura).
A study that Inprog has developed jointly with the Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology.