Optimus 3-3-3 + 5% CaO + 50% OM
Premium organic fertiliser made from a selection of manures to obtain a superior product. Specially selected for its high NPK and organic matter content. A fertiliser produced using our #multifem technology.
In the same composting process, the #biomix and #FRpower technologies are added, which provide microbiology and #microelements, respectively. Thus, we obtain a biologically activated and remineralised fertiliser.
This organic fertiliser can be used as a base fertiliser and supplemented with other fertilisers during the crop cycle.
Special for ...
- Its versatility addresses multiple nutritional problems.
- Its NPK content makes it a base fertiliser.
- We incorporate a large amount of microelements for a more balanced nutrition of the plant.
- Its C/N ratio ensures nitrogen availability from #minutezero, #Readytogo.
- It provides stable organic matter that generates a high humus content.
For the farmer
- We perform a remineralised and microbiologically activated organic fertilisation.
- For all kinds of crops, it can be used as a base fertiliser.
- It improves the organic matter content in the soil.
- It improves fertilisation management, #microelements +NPK.
- It increases fruit firmness.
- More homogeneous calibres.
- Better fruit set.
Are you interested in this product?
Leave us your details, and we will send you an SMS, so you can download all the information.
Reports and studies
Trial on the Impact on Olive Tree Production in Extremadura Using Organomineral Fertilisers CTAEX – Extremadura
A study that Inprog has developed together with CTAEX (Agrifood Technology Centre of Extremadura).
A study that Inprog has developed jointly with the Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology.