Verfor-FR PhosCa 3-4-2 + 9%CaO
Organic fertiliser from the ripening of our #starter (organic base) with bicalcium phosphate.
In this production process, we manage to complex phosphorus and calcium in such a way that they will be more available to the plant for a longer period of time.
This fertiliser include the #biomix and #FRpower technologies, which provide microbiology and #microelements, respectively. Thus, we obtain a biologically activated and remineralised fertiliser.
Special for ...
- 85% of phosphorus can be assimilated immediately.
- 90% of calcium can be assimilated immediately.
- Moreover, as phosphorus and calcium are bound to organic matter:
- Its efficiency is increased;
- Its loss in light soils is reduced.
- We provide a large amount of secondary elements and #FRpower #microelements.
For the farmer
- We perform a remineralised and microbiologically activated organic fertilisation.
- It reduces or eliminates the need for mineral phosphorus fertiliser.
- It improves the organic matter and calcium content in the soil.
- Improves fertilisation management. #microelements
- It increases fruit firmness.
- It reduces calcium-related physiopathies like "bitter pit" or "tipburn".
- It improves leaf quality in green crops.
Are you interested in this product?
Leave us your details, and we will send you an SMS, so you can download all the information.
Reports and studies
Trial on the Impact on Olive Tree Production in Extremadura Using Organomineral Fertilisers CTAEX – Extremadura
A study that Inprog has developed together with CTAEX (Agrifood Technology Centre of Extremadura).
A study that Inprog has developed jointly with the Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology.