Organic fertiliser from composting manure from controlled and selected farms. A fertiliser produced using our #multifem technology.
In the same composting process, the #biomix and #FRpower technologies are added, which provide microbiology and #microelements, respectively. Thus, we obtain a biologically activated and remineralised fertiliser.
This is the organic base (#starter) with which we produce most of our fertilisers.
Special for ...
- Its versatility addresses multiple nutritional problems.
- We incorporate a large amount of microelements for a more balanced nutrition of the plant.
- Its C/N ratio ensures nitrogen availability from #minutezero #Readytogo.
- It provides stable organic matter that generates a high humus content.
For the farmer
- We perform a remineralised and microbiologically activated organic fertilisation.
- It improves the organic matter content in the soil.
- Improves fertilisation management. #microelements
- It increases fruit firmness.
- More homogeneous calibres.
- Better fruit set.
Are you interested in this product?
Leave us your details, and we will send you an SMS, so you can download all the information.
Organic fertiliser from composting manure from controlled and selected farms.
Reports and studies
Trial on the Impact on Olive Tree Production in Extremadura Using Organomineral Fertilisers CTAEX – Extremadura
A study that Inprog has developed together with CTAEX (Agrifood Technology Centre of Extremadura).
A study that Inprog has developed jointly with the Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology.