Fortec-FR OLEUM 4-3-7 + 6% CaO + 5% SO3 + 40% OM + Boron + Microelements
Organomineral fertiliser for growing olive trees and other woody crops. It is a complete base fertiliser.
It combines a balanced NPK, together with calcium, sulphur, boron, organic matter and microelements, in the same product.
Special for ...
- We provide progressive nitrogen that balances vigour.
- We minimise the number of stunted growths after application for several consecutive years.
- The incorporation of sulphur and microelements increases the leaf surface and the productive capacity of the plant.
- It provides annual boron extractions in olive trees.
- “Cumulative effect” Progressive increase in production after successive applications.
- Increase in the number of flowers set on olive trees.
For the farmer
- We carry out organic and mineral fertilisation in a single application.
- It is used as a full base fertiliser in olive tree growing.
- Improves fertilisation management.
- Increases fruit firmness, hence reducing the appearance of soapy olives.
- Increased fat yield.
- Increased production.
- More homogeneous calibres.
Reports and studies
Trial on the Impact on Olive Tree Production in Extremadura Using Organomineral Fertilisers CTAEX – Extremadura
A study that Inprog has developed together with CTAEX (Agrifood Technology Centre of Extremadura).
A study that Inprog has developed jointly with the Institute of Agrifood Research and Technology.