The development and improvement of almond crops also requires the improvement and technification of their fertilisation.
The increase in production requires complete nutrition in terms of NPK and #microelements.
In addition to replenishing the elements extracted by the crop, it is essential to provide the tree with the necessary nutrients for it to accumulate reserves.
INPROG develops specific fertilisers for almond trees, which provide them with a balanced nutrition to produce high-quality yields.
In such an early flowering crop, the tree must have all the necessary nutrients available to ensure harvest at the time of emergence from winter dormancy.
This is achieved by providing the tree with the necessary reserves of macroelements (such as phosphorus, calcium) and #microelements, from post-harvest to winter dormancy.
The extended-release organic nitrogen during the crop cycle, together with the supply of calcium and sulphur bound to organic matter, optimise tree performance, while improving seed yield and better production.
In the new almond tree planting models, the following three parameters are sought:
- Quick production start: In almond tree cultivation, fast development and formation of the tree is important. Elements such as sulphur, phosphorus, calcium and #microelements achieve quick growth and a broad structure.
- Reduction of alternate bearing in production: The supply of #microelements and essential minerals (#FRpower), as well as extended-release organic nitrogen, manage to reduce the phenomenon of alternate bearing in almond trees.
- Extending the lifespan of the plantation: Lack of vigour control leads to an excess of unproductive organs (wood), thus making management difficult and shortening the commercial life of the crop. Organic nitrogen, #microelements and essential minerals are part of the solution.
In almond tree cultivation, there are four elements that are essential for high yields:
The FORTEC-FR and NUBIECOL ranges naturally contain (#FRpower) a large amount of these 4 elements, thus providing an easy, direct and efficient solution for fertilising with these nutrients.
Prevention of nutritional deficiencies
In most cases, nutritional deficiencies become visible when the damage is severe. Prior to this, the crop has already undergone stress, which has an impact on the yield. It is very important that the most scarce or least available nutrients are always available from the onset of the vegetative cycle.
In the case of almond trees, these minerals are as follows:
The annual supply of FORTEC-FR and NUBIECOL fertilisers guarantees the correct nutrition of the crop, while correcting both visible and non-visible nutritional deficiencies. The annual supply of all essential minerals bound to stable organic matter of noble origin (#multifem) is crucial.
The supply, year after year, of the FORTEC-FR and NUBIECOL products improves production both in terms of calibres and kg/ha. This is the conclusion obtained in a trial at IRTA-Mas Badia on apple trees. These results can be applied to all woody crops.
This increase is due to the accumulation, in the soil, of #microelements and essential elements available to the plant. This allows the plant to regulate itself and produce more and better.
What do experts think?
- Mitigation of
- Increased fruit set.
- Longer duration of
- Extending the
For the farmer
- Easy and
efficient incorporation of a large amount
- We provide a large amount
- We rebalance
- We facilitate the management of
- We improve seed
- More homogeneous