A very important aspect is that rock flour must be obtained from different rock colours, thus ensuring the content of various minerals that are essential for the development and balanced nutrition of plants.
What benefits and achievements will be obtained by incorporating rock and rock flour into agricultural production?
- Turning stones into food Rocks or stones retain moisture in the soil
- Transform barren regions into fruitful ones.
- It does not pollute the soil, air, water or crops.
- The harvested products are healthy. Thus, epidemics and diseases among people can be prevented.
- It makes farming profitable again and saves large sums of money, which are currently invested in chemical fertilisers that are harmful and useless.
- Rocks or stones retain moisture in the soil
- They retain energy from the environment and convey it to plants.
- It limits soil erosion.
- It provides micro- and macro-nutrients to the soil.
- It promotes a nutritional balance in the soil and plants.
- It improves soil structure.
- It stabilises soil pH.
- It neutralises soil toxins.
- Its acids dissolve soil minerals, hence making them available.
It is not correct to call stone powder a “fertiliser”, since this is superior to so-called fertilisers in that it restores the natural conditions for crop growth, while fertilisers only represent an artificial aid and are therefore only a palliative measure.Sebastiao Piñeiro
This article was originally drafted by Walter Carvallo Mendoza.